Women's New Balance MD500v5
The 500v5 is an all-around performer. A streamlined upper provides unwavering support thanks to a resin-print exoskeleton designed for athletes on the prowl. The six-spike Pebax® plate and EVA heel wedge make the 500v5 a versatile choice for athletes competing in multiple events.
PRODUCT DETAILS A powerful choice for new competitors and multi-disciplined track athletes, the 500v5 provides superior traction, flexibility and durability.
- 6 spike Pebax® plate offers a high-strength thermoplastic polymer outsole with great flexibility and impact resistant properties for long lasting durability
- 6 spike Pebax® plate provides the perfect balance of traction, flexibility and speed
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) heel wedge for added protection
- No-sew material application
- Removable spikes for superior traction
- Standard spike size is 1/4 inch
- Suitable for middle distances and intermediate jumps and hurdles