Men's adidas Adizero Boston 5 Boost
Designed and developed as a lightweight trainer, the men's adizero Boston 5 running shoes are built with an energy-returning boost™ foam midsole for a light stride that doesn't feel over-cushioned. The upper is done in breathable mesh and rides on a grippy Continental™ Rubber outsole. A portion of each pair sold goes to the Boston Runs As One fund.
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (size 9)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Clover-shaped Coolever mesh upper for heat and sweat management and increased performance; Synthetic and environmentally responsible, solvent free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for energy return in the forefoot and natural integrity in the midfoot
- Molded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort; Coolever mesh lining for comfort
- QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability; Continental™ Rubber for superior grip in all conditions