Garmin Forerunner 245
GPS Running Smartwatch with Advanced Training Features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics¹, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features², such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
You do the running. Forerunner 245 does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. It tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
¹When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitors (sold separately) ²When paired with a compatible smartphone.